- EDD, Immaculata University (Doctorate in Education Leadership)
- MED, Kutztown University (Master of Education in Biology Curr & Inst)
- BS, Millersville University (BS in Earth Science & Biology)
- MED, Elizabethtown College (Master of Education, Curriculum & Instruction)
- EDS, Millersville University (Supervisory Certification Curriculum & Instruction)
- EDS, Millersville University (Principal Certification (K-12))
This information has been pulled from J1.
If any of the above information is incorrect please see the instructions for directory updates.
Dr. Daneker has been in public education for 30 years as a middle school and high school science teacher. Dr. Daneker received his undergraduate degree in earth science and biology from Millersville University and general science certificate from Elizabethtown College. His master’s degree is in curriculum and instruction from Kutztown University. He holds his curriculum and instruction supervisory and K-12 principal certification from Millersville University and a doctor of education (Ed.D.) in K-12 educational leadership from Immaculata University. Dr. Daneker is an adjunct instructor for EMU and currently serves as the K-12 subject area supervisor for the Sci-Tech department of Conestoga Valley School District.