- BS, Eastern Mennonite University (Middle Education)
This information has been pulled from J1.
If any of the above information is incorrect please see the instructions for directory updates.
Renee began her employment at EMU in 1986 as receptionist in the Financial Assistance Office. Since then she has held several different positions including; student employment coordinator, office coordinator, and assistant director. In 2002 she was named associate director.
“Finding Money for College,” EMHS Senior Seminar
“How My Faith Informs My Work,” EMU Staff Development, March 2008
Church, Community and Professional Service
- Senior youth group adult sponsor, Harrisonburg Mennonite Church, 1996-2004
- Youth Pastor Search Committee Chair, HMC, 2003
- Personnel Committee member, HMC, 2006-2010
- Adult Sunday School team leader, HMC, 1994-96, 2007-09, 2011-13
- Communications Team member, HMC, 2006-2009
- Church Council, HMC, 2013-2016
- Booster Club member, EMHS, 2006-2009
- Spring Extravanganza, Soup & Arts Fest committees, EMHS, 2005-2008
Council on Diversity Initiatives, 2003-2007
Quality Service Award Committee, 1999-2001
Honors Program student mentor, 1999-2003
FYE/ Transitions group leader, 1997-2002, 2013-15
FCA Faculty/Staff Advisor 2015-16
Title IX Hearing Board member 2015-16